Friday, October 23, 2015

Downloads-Patterns-Sunny's Recolorable Glitter Pattern


Is it the fairest pattern of them all?

Well... I kind of agree with Taylor there. Anyhow! I couldn't find a fine glitter pattern out there that was seamless and recolorable that I liked so I made one.

Each of the 4 layers is totally, 100% handpainted, seamless and recolorable. It appears in the Misc. Category of CASt with the above purple as the default swatch.


Red
Gold
Silver
Black

Obvs you don't have to use ffffff as your first channel. Mixing and matching, and using non-analogous colors, can result in some really neato looks.

Both Sims3Pack and Package files are included in the archive. The above inspiration swatches are not.

Download!

Sunny's Glitter Pattern

Now go forth and glitterify your sims world!

And HAPPY SIMBLREEN!

5 comments:

  1. How did I miss the glitter?! I love sparklies, therefore my sims must love them too! lol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah...and thanks for the glitter, lol =)

      Delete
    2. I love sparklies too!!! This is a little more subtle in game though. The closer you are, the better it looks. But still. SHINY. O.O xD You're Welcome!

      Delete
  2. I don't know how I missed these! I've been looking for some glitter patterns for ages! Thanks for these :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad these will help fill a need. lol. You're welcome!

      Delete