Sunday, September 1, 2013

Downloads- Poses- Sunny's Cuddly Family Pose Pack

Another Pose Pack from the Wordless Wonder Chapter. This is the set of family poses where the mother is saying goodbye to a male, a child and a toddler. This is a large set consisting of 44 individual poses. They snap together for ease of use and several of the poses can work in pairs instead of the foursome, or even as single standalones. Within the download is included all poses and images with the posecodes on them. This set is currently not poselist compatible. Hopefully, I can get it that way when I get a little more time.

Images Displayed below:





 

























A quick note: If you get the Dry Your Tears Pose Pack it will NOT conflict with this one.


Fun fact! This family consists of Garrett, Tenille, Felicity, and Felix. Garrett and Felicity are actually genetically brother and sister, children of Buck and Helen's clones in AP before I decided rolled Change of Scenery for generation 2 and decided to use the town for story. I had saved the three kids they had in my sim bin before changing everyone's looks so that they were family and not just clones.

Thank you and I hope your imagination finds a use for at least some of these poses. If you do use them in your story, I'd love to see them in action! Leave me a link in the comments and I'll even leave a comment back!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't realize it was soooo many poses for that one scene! Your organizational skillz have me in awe. As always :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lot. Ha! Which is why that set too me so long. Not just because I had to redo it changing the infant for a toddler. lol. Phew! Organization? What's that? haha!

      Delete
  2. Really careful!
    Even small changes in the baby's movements have!
    The second figure is the last baby crying?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't change the baby's expression, so he just has his head buried in the male's shoulder.

      Thank you! I'm glad you like them!

      Delete